Manage Your Money Resources
Hi gorgeous ;)
I assume you're here because you're reading Manage Your Money Like a Fucking Grownup - welcome!
This website has grown a lot since I first launched the book, so here are the book-related resources in one easy-to-find place.
Resources mentioned in the book
- The money dashboard (the calculators are all in there too)
- Apps and tools to help you manage your money
- A list of good starter investment and savings accounts: the UK version, the South African version
- How to find a financial advisor who doesn't suck
- A list of alternative tertiary education options for South Africans
- How much is your car worth?
- Find your credit score
- How much should you be paying your domestic worker?
- Cancel your subscriptions
- Schemes and scams
- The all-in-one flowchart for managing your money (South Africa)
Not mentioned in the book but still awesome
There are loads of other money resources on the site. To get started, scan all the posts tagged "money" or use the search icon at the top of this page. Maybe you're interested in the full action plan for getting out of a debt-spiral, or this guide to starting a small business or side hustle, or a guide about how to make hard choices. Maybe you'd like to learn more about my other projects, or book me to do a talk at your school or workplace.
Get goodies in your inbox, every week
Last, sign up for the weeklyish newsletter, to get updates, jokes and tips straight into your inbox. I write about everything I'm reading, working on and thinking about, which sometimes is money-related but often isn't. It's the best way to find out when I drop new guides and resources, and get lots of photos of my cat (that's really why you're here, right?).
Happy reading! I'm so glad you're here.