I'm a writer (of kids' tv shows, weird horror stories, and books about adulting), an entrepreneur (of finance app businesses), and a very bad karaoke singer (mostly of songs from the musical Cabaret). I'm from South Africa, but I now live in the U.K.
I wrote a bestselling book called Manage Your Money Like a Fucking Grownup, which is now sold all around the world.
- Need a formal bio for some reason?
- Answers to your frequently asked questions.
- Ask and answer questions with the internet’s friendliest Facebook Group: The League of Fucking Grownups
- Listen to me rant about Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Twitter: @beckbessinger
- Check out all the photos of my dumb cat on Instagram: @greenham_sam
- Find more ways to get in touch on the contact page.
Like the illustrations on this site? They're all created by my very talented friend Nanna Venter. You can buy prints of most of her work over here.
Like the photo of me above, and on the homepage? It was taken by my other very talented friend Tabitha Guy. Follow her on Instagram.