Buddies, I know that a lot of you are entrepreneurs, small business owners and freelancers, and that you are facing a phenomenally tough time right now. Trust me, as an entrepreneur and a freelancer myself, I’m poep-anxious too.
My friend Nic Haralambous recently shared some helpful tips in Daily Maverick about practical things entrepreneurs can be doing right now to prepare for the difficult months ahead. The two of us followed that up with a live Q&A.
We’ll discuss questions like:
- What are some practical steps I can take now to mitigate my losses?
- How do I protect my personal finances as my business goes under strain?
- Is now the time to start finding a side-hustle?
- How can I become a remote team… immediately?
- How can I start selling my products online, if I’m a brick and mortar store?
- How do I protect my staff?
If you'd like to donate to help medical teams in South Africa cope with the COVID-19 pandemic, visit this link: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/champion...